Privacy is of the utmost concern to Compex Legal Services, Inc. Compex is committed to ensure the privacy and security of all information provided by our clients. Compex does not disclose personally identifiable information without your consent. We do not make any personal or contact information available to anyone without written permission.
Security Measures implemented by Compex to maintain the safety of your personal information include the following:
- Personal information is stored behind secured networks and can only be accessed by authorized employees who have administrative access to secured information
- Our secure server is certified by Thawte using SSL (secure socket layering) and 128-bit encryption. Every user is assigned a unique username and a generic password that may be changed by the individual user at any time
- All information transmitted to Compex via our website is handled with the same level of scrutiny and attention as that of the user information and therefore not made available to any parties in any format outside of what is necessary to complete the assignment on our user’s behalf. If desired, user access may be limited by restricting the client IP Address to prevent users from accessing the site and related information from a remote location
- Cookies are utilized by our system to help expedite your log on experience but are not required in order to access our site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your personal browser preferences to either stop the placing of cookies or to warn you whenever you are sent a cookie
- Database designed for seamless transition into “EMR” Electronic Medical Record retrieval
- Compex will never sell or trade your personal information to any outside party for any reason without your express written consent.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 will evaluate this policy's compact policy whenever it is used with a cookie. The actions IE will take depend on what privacy level the user has selected in their browser (Low, Medium, Medium High, or High); the default setting is Medium. In addition, IE will examine whether the cookie's policy is considered satisfactory or unsatisfactory, whether the cookie is a session cookie or a persistent cookie, and whether the cookie is used in a first-party or third party context. This section will attempt to evaluate this policy's compact policy against Microsoft's stated behavior for IE8.
- This compact policy is considered satisfactory according to the rules defined by Internet Explorer 6. IE8 will accept cookies accompanied by this policy under the Medium High, Medium, Low, and Accept All Cookies settings. If your setting is on High, then you will need to add "cpxlegal.com" as a trusted web site to accept all cookies to enable you to benefit from the full experience of the website as it was designed.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy and security policy, feel free to contact us at 1-800-669-5170 or via email at email@example.com